To get the most out of your air conditioning and heating system, consider upgrading to a state-of-the-art AC thermostat provided by Climate Control Heating & Air. Since 1965, we've proudly served Canyon Lake, Boerne, New Braunfels, Spring Branch, Cibolo, and Selma, TX, homeowners with the highest level of service.
Advantages of Upgrading Your AC Thermostat
There are many reasons a new thermostat can benefit your home, including:
- Save on Running Costs - A digital thermostat is the easiest way to save on monthly utility costs. You can program it ahead of time, whether that be before you arrive home from work or prior to a long weekend away.
- Control - You'll have complete control over your indoor comfort level. Our premier thermostats have high-definition displays and wireless AC controls, allowing you to change the settings with an easy-to-use remote.
- More precise temperature control - Unlike outdated mercury thermostats, digital thermostats use electronic controls to pinpoint precise temperatures and performance. Our thermostats can also alert you if the equipment has a problem.
Zone Control Systems
Though centralized forced air systems are the country's most popular form of climate control, they have their limitations. The main issue is they only have two modes-on and off. Areas of your home that are drafty, have differences in sunlight exposure, insulation, and other factors, mean each space requires a different level of heating or cooling.
Zone Control Systems are designed to give you more control over which parts of your home receive heating and cooling. Dampers are installed into existing ductwork. They open and close, directing the air exactly where it's needed. A thermostat is installed in each zone and connects to your air conditioning system and the newly installed dampers. When your thermostat detects the need for heating or cooling, it opens the appropriate damper and adjusts as necessary.
Nest Thermostats have become more popular over the years because of their ease of use and ability to learn and adjust to your home's needs. You can adjust a Nest manually, with an application on your device, or with a smart home device such as Google Home or Alexa. They work with all types of heating and cooling systems, in addition to:
- Program themselves - Unlike regular thermostats that you set and forget, Nest Thermostats learn the habits of your home.
- Remote control - Control your thermostat from anywhere there's an internet connection.
- Extra Safety – Detects when temperatures are low enough to freeze your pipes. It also can tell when your HVAC system is malfunctioning.
- Home Energy Reports- Built-in technology provides you with daily energy reports and tips on how to be more energy-efficient.
- Eco Mode - Features that allow you to enter energy-saving mode with the click of a button.
- And more!
Nexia Home Automation Systems
Home Automation means you can easily control your HVAC system, electronic locks, smart lights, and other smart technology from your phone or tablet. The all-in-one Nexia app connects all your smart devices and allows you to set everyday tasks. For even more information, click here.
When it comes to hiring a professional to set up your AC thermostat, you can trust Climate Control Heating & Air. Our service techs are expertly trained and skilled in installing, repairing, and maintaining all the latest climate control smart technology.