COMFORT WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Two stages of cooling and heating meet any outdoor climate conditions and prevent interior temperature swings.
Durable and economical
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs. Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane Heat Pump is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XR17 includes:
- Two-Stage Climatuff® compressor
- Galvanized-steel louvered panels
- Baked-on powder paint
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- DuraTuff™ rust-proof basepan
- Sound insulator on compressors (on select models)
TRANE XR17 REGISTERED LIMITED WARRANTY DETAILS
- 10 year limited warranty on compressor.
- 10 year limited warranty on outdoor coil.
- 10 year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. For more information, click here.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
- Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only. Some exclusions may apply. Call 1-800-554-6413 or Register Online.