ENHANCED COOLING. EFFICIENT CONTROL.
The two-stage heat pump and cooling system meets any outdoor climate conditions and prevents interior temperature swings.
Durable and economical
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs. Materials for all two-stage compressor heat pump components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your heating system pump for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane home heat pump is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL18i two-stage heat pump includes:
- Two-stage Climatuff® compressor
- Full-side louvered panels
- WeatherGuard™ top protects components
- Baked-on powder paint
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive basepan
- Unique mounting of shaft down fan motor
- Variable-speed fan motor
- Low-resistance airflow
- Sound insulator on compressor (on select models)
TRANE XL18I REGISTERED LIMITED WARRANTY DETAILS
- 12-year limited warranty on compressor.
- 10-year limited warranty on outdoor coil.
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. For more information, visit the registered limited warranty page.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
- Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only. Some exclusions may apply. Call 1-800-554-6413 or Register Online.