Nest Thermostats are have become more popular over the years because of their ease of use and their ability to learn and adjust to you and your home’s needs. You can adjust a Nest manually, with an application on your device, or with a smart home device such as Google Home or Alexa. They work with all types of heating and cooling systems and can save you money!
Benefits of Nest Thermostats
- Programs itself – Unlike regular thermostats that you set and forget, Nest Thermostats learn the habits of your home. The Nest Thermostat will learn when you wake up and go to sleep and when you leave the home to go to work and adjust the temperatures accordingly saving you energy and money.
- Remote Control – With the Nest Thermostat you are able to control your thermostat from anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Extra Safety – The Nest Thermostat can detect when temperatures are low enough to freeze your pipes. It also can tell when your heating or cooling system is malfunctioning and will notify you.
- Home Energy Reports- Built in technology provides you with daily energy reports and tips on how to be more energy efficient.
- Eco Mode – Nest Thermostats have a feature that allows you to enter energy saving mode with the click of one button.
If you are ready to have a Nest Thermostat installed in your home call the Nest Pro Contractors at Climate Control Heating and Air Sales and Service or contact us today.