How Climate Control’s Sales and Service is Handling COVID-19
At Climate Control we take the safety of our customers and our staff seriously. While this is true every day, it’s especially true and important these days. Because our services play a vital role in maintaining health, safety, and comfort in the Bexar county area, we will be remaining open during this time. We will be implementing additional safety and health precautions indefinitely.
Below you will find an outline of the precautions we are taking to ensure you and your family, as well as our team, stay safe. If you need service or have additional questions regarding our COVID-19 policies and procedures, please call our main line at (210) 344-6266.
How Climate Control Heating and Air Sales and Service is Working to Protect You
Per the CDC and WHO guidelines, we are making some changes to our normal operating procedures. We will also be adopting rigorous cleaning protocols.
- STAFF CARE: Employees are screened daily and any employees showing symptoms will be asked to stay home until they are medically cleared to return to work.
- SAFETY MEASURES: Luckily, troubleshooting equipment can be done from outside of the home on most occasions. If your technician needs to enter your home they will wear nitrile gloves, masks, and shoe covers.
- SANITIZATION: After every job, our technicians will sanitize all surfaces that they have had contact with. This includes, equipment, door handles, and floors.
- AREA-BASED RESPONSES: While we continue to serve the Bexar country area, we will take extra precautions around clients in areas that are deemed high-risk by the CDC.
- AUTHORIZATION: For the foreseeable future all paperwork will digital to reduce contact.
Regarding Maintenance Calls and Other Scheduled Visits
We’ll reach out to you before our visit to outline the above procedures.
At Climate Control Heating and Air, we value your health and wellbeing. We understand the current situation may be more concerning for some than it is for others. If you would like, we’re happy to reschedule any preexisting appointments. To do so, please call us at (210) 344-6266.
Our Planning Standards
Climate Control will be updating this page regularly as the situation develops. Please check your email and follow us on social media for any updates. If you have any questions regarding this policy or wish to discuss our COVID-19 response plan in more detail, please call (210) 344-6266 or contact us through our contact page.
We appreciate your understanding.